* Your child’s room assignment will be posted at the entrance of the grade’s hallway.
* Bring your school supplies to leave with the teacher.
* Have a pen or two as you will be filling out forms.
* Make sure to have contact info. for family members or friends. You will need to fill out info. for people approved to pick up your student.
* Bring checks and cash to help pay for materials and other items – Spirit Wear, etc.
* Go to the cafeteria to check out the PTO booth, ASP and different after school activities.
* If you think your child will be at ASP at any point, go ahead and fill out the registration paperwork. They cannot attend ASP without being registered.
* Limit visiting previous year teachers. They love to see us. However they want to make sure to give time and attention to their new students and parents.
* The teachers have a full day with meetings before and after the Meet and Greet. Please leave at the allotted time.
Get a jump on volunteering and join the Green Committee at our back to school grounds clean-up from 9am – 11am on Saturday, August 2. Learn More and sign-up at:
Community Service Project hours or KCSMA Volunteer Hours?
Please come out to KCSMA on Saturday, July 26 from 9am-noon to help with:
- Filling in holes in the playground. We will provide buckets and dirt if you’ll bring shovels and muscle.
- Pulling weeds from grounds in specific areas. Please bring heavy duty or gardening gloves.
- Moving the rocks from a big pile to their intended area. We have buckets. If you can bring wheel barrows and shovels that would be great.
There is no regularly scheduled meeting of Georgia Charter Schools, Inc. in July. The next regularly scheduled meeting is August 21.
The next PTO meeting is Sunday July 27th at 6:30PM at the restaurant El Nopal (3100 Creekside Village Dr NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144)