KCSMA loves its volunteers!
This page is used to list the non-classroom school volunteer needs. Check with your child’s teacher for classroom volunteering opportunities. Please see the links below to view the current volunteer opportunities and to sign up.
KCSMA Carpool Requests and Misc. Donations/Wishlist Items Needed 2016-17: Ongoing needs, updated as needed. 2016-17 Ongoing Carpool & Wishlist items
R & D Center Media volunteering: Email email@example.com to set up times.
- General help is needed in the Research & Development Center (shelving books, rearranging, tidying the different areas, assisting students, some computer work).
Staff appreciation luncheons:
- Staff luncheons are usually the last Friday of every month. Donations of goods/food and volunteers are needed.
- This signup link will always be the same. Check back each month for signups for that month. We will also send out emails when the signups are needed.
ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY
- BOGO Book Fair: May 4-13, 2017 We need volunteers to help set up, pack up, and volunteer during shopping hours. To sign up, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- Field Day: May 11 & 12, 2017 Volunteers are needed to work the stations at field day and donations are also needed. To sign up, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- Volunteers to play instruments in music class: Do you play an instrument? Looking for volunteer opportunities at KCSMA? Please visit the music classroom! The Kindergarten-2nd graders have been learning about instrument families, and it would be great to hear someone play them! It doesn’t matter if you’re an amateur or a professional; we love having visitors! Visit for one class, visit for ten, doesn’t matter! SIGN UP HERE